R&R Realty Group is proud to announce that its apartment teams took home awards in six categories at the 2019 Pinnacle of Excellence Awards. These categories included:
- Best Resident Activities: Sierra Pointe
- Best Property Manager of the Year (150+ units, Affordable Housing): Lindsay Schlatter, Country Club Village
- Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager of the Year (150+ units, Affordable Housing): Christine Connor, Country Club Village
- Property Manager of the Year (150+ units): McKenzie Robertson, Residences at 62W
- Regional Multi-Site Supervisor of the Year: Brad Norwood
- Property Management Company of the Year: Management Professionals, Inc.
Held each year by the Greater Iowa Apartment Association (GIAA), the Pinnacle Awards recognize people and communities that display excellence in the world of multifamily living.
“We’re excited for our team and individuals to be recognized in this manner,” said Jenny Livingston, Senior Vice President of Tenant Relations at R&R Realty Group. “Our teams at each community go above and beyond for their residents and these awards are proof of their dedication.”